When PEP® is conducted with an entire department, region, or organization, the major resulting benefits are:
- Information flows more rapidly throughout the workplace.
- Decisions are made in a more timely fashion at all levels.
- Planning and follow-through occur to achieve division/corporate objectives.
Other benefits, based upon the structure and/or culture of the organization, may also result, and can be targeted as desired.
In addition to cost reductions, which are a logical result of improved efficiency, our clients experience a broad range of improvements:
- Work Quality, Customer Service, and Care
- Business Development
- Organizational Coordination and Delegation
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Space Utilization
- Staff Development and Increased Morale
- Assessments of Resource Utilization
- Project Origination and Implementation
After the PEP® Program, participants are asked to complete evaluations to state what results they achieved and how their effectiveness increased. The general benefits that individuals frequently report from PEP® which, in turn, contribute to the overall benefits of the organization/department include improvements in the following areas:
- Personal Organization
- Decision Making
- Turnaround Time
- Planning Processes
- Use of Staff /Delegation
- Task & Project Tracking System
- Retrievability of Data
- Concentration on Priorities
- Project Management
- Control over Work Load
- Criteria for Information Retention
Perhaps equally, or even more important to the individual, are the following personal benefits:
- Reduced Stress
- Reduced Procrastination
- Reduced Overtime